Wednesday 9 January 2013

Introduction

So for my 30th birthday my twin brother bought me the Nigellissima Cooking Book. Which accompanied the TV series shown on the BBC in 2012.

I loved the show and the often simple recipes shown so I was thrilled to receive the book.

But I thought why not try my own version of Julia and Julia, but with Robert and Nigella. So I have decided that I will attempt to cook every recipe from the Nigellissima book.

I have not set myself a time limit as my wife and I have only recently (11 weeks to be precise) had the joy of a new arrival in our lives, our son William.

So as you might expect time to cook following recipes and enjoying myself in the kitchen is not always going to be top of my priority list.

But I shall give it a go and report on the success's and failures (of which there will of course be few) and general pleasure I get from following the recipes and eating the food.

The first recipe I plan to do will be Sicilian Pasta with Tomatoes, Garlic and Almonds

Regards

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment